Salary: £45000 - £50000
Divisional HSE Manager
To assume responsibility and accountability for all Divisional HSE practices, across Manufacturing sites in Bolton, Wallasey and Vietnam, within a high-growth orientated environment.
The role holder will be expected to coach, mentor and, ultimately, reinforce all safety and environmental processes, ensuring that processes are consistently being adhered to and standards are maintained and improved.
The role holder will manage the Divisions certifications to global international standards, encompassing the local implementation of those standards.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Duties
- Ensuring that any HSE issues are risk ranked, investigated and responded to appropriately
- Verifying and Validating appropriate controls have been identified and implemented in response to issues.
- Acting as a lead on all HSE Matters for the Division.
- Internal auditing to include all aspects of health safety and environment
- Develop maintenance schedules and ensure that remedial action is undertaken where necessary
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders (including regulators and auditors) and advising on HSE Matters.
- Collation and reporting of HSE data – reported to board, including incident investigation and continual improvement strategies.
- To align the HSE strategy to the global group strategy.
- Strong manufacturing, chemical or petro-chemical background with a preference to given to applicants with a working knowledge and time in a COMAH environment.
- Embedded working within an ISO environment and full understanding of the requirements of OHS & Environmental standards
- GHG and carbon strategy aware.
- NEBOSH NGC minimum – must be working towards, hold OR be prepared to ACHIEVE Nebosh International Diploma.
- Demonstrable leadership skills.
- Lead Auditor qualifications preferred.
- Communication skills with operators and board members expected, along with a working knowledge of Office.
- A strong completer/finisher
- Lean/Six Sigma – desirable, along with project management experience.