Salary: £45000 - £50000
Divisional Quality Manager
Chief Operating Officer
Based primarily at our Head office/production site in Dewsbury but with regular visits to international production sites in Texas and Vietnam.
To effectively lead the Quality system for the Catalyst Division. The job holder will be expected to develop all aspects of quality, processes and compliance, ensuring that processes are consistently being adhered to and standards are maintained and improved. This will be an evolving role in a growing environment.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Duties
- Responsible for developing a centralised process data driven quality system across the division
- Oversea the divisional Quality team across multiple international sites. Evaluate that their day-to-day activities are in line with the “competency framework”, creating and implementing development plans for each of them
- Responsible for periodically collating process quality data within an SPC environment and producing a report to senior leaders together with a prioritised improvement action plan.
- Internal auditing and managing the relationship with external auditors.
- Interfaces daily with group sites Quality and Operational Management for all Divisional Quality matters
- Strong manufacturing background within Statistical Process Control driven Quality Systems
- Knowledge of managing within ISO 9001 quality system
- Demonstrable Lean improvement skills
- Leadership and management skills with performance management experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Office with a strong Excel capability.
- Knowledge of SPC programs and process variability improvement tools.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £45,000.00-£50,000.00 per year