Location: Alvin, Texas, USA
Role:- Maintenance Technician
Hours:- 8AM – 5PM Monday – Friday
Pay:- $45,000 - 50,000 depending on Experience
Benefits:- 401K Matching, Medical Insurance, Paid Time off, Yearly Performance based Bonus, Life Insurance.
The person(s) appointed will support the Plant Manager in the response to both mechanical and electrical breakdown repair within the production areas as well as performing general planned preventative maintenance and ongoing project and development work. They will facilitate the best performance from all associated equipment and ensure that breakdowns are responded to and repaired in a safe and secure fashion to enable continuity of work.
Expectation of role: -
To have the knowledge, experience and logical work ethic to be able to diagnose a fault in any of the on- site equipment, and repair, replace or re-instate in a safe and professional manner, enabling the operation to continue. It is a 100% “hands on” role requiring a conscientious approach to repairing and maintaining the manufacturing process equipment and handing back over to production in a clean and safe state, ensuring that the environment around is also hazard free..
· 4 Years Minimum experience in field or similar maintenance environment.
· Associates or bachelors degree in Manufacturing (Technology, Industrial or Automation)
· Ability to interpret technical drawings and schematics for Process equipment, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic nature
· Skilled in Fabrication techniques such as Welding (Stick, Mig & TIG) & Cutting
· Experience in working with rotary systems and conveyors.
· A team player with a can-do attitude.
- Ensure safe working practices at all times.
- Respond to electrical and mechanical breakdowns as expediently as possible
- Diagnose and make recommendations to existing and future manufacturing equipment and site facilities.
- Carry out regular and recorded equipment maintenance to ensure equipment is safe and reliable and operating within its accepted parameters
- Assist in any training required of other Engineers or operators in areas where own expedite or knowledge is greater.
- Help and advise Production Operatives in the ability to recognise machine failings in the early stages, enabling pre-breakdown response.
- Inform Management of any occurrence or foreseeable occurrence likely to cause a breakdown or reduction in process downtime.
- Guarantee compliance with all Company policies and procedures whilst maintaining a high standard of housekeeping.