Regional Sales Representative - EMEA
EMEA, Remote with international travel required
UNICAT are revolutionising Catalyst technology to deliver improved customer financial and environmental performance. We focus on listening and learning about customer aims and problems, creating and shaping our pipeline of innovation to create customer value and profitability.
Since our inception in 2000, the driving force behind our companies formation are four core values, missing from the traditional larger suppliers in the market.
- Flexible Manufacturing
- Supply Chain Stability
- Broad Product Range
We are looking for an experienced Sales Person to find and develop new business opportunities across the EMEA Region. Candidates with industry experience who are looking to move into sales will also be considered.
Responsibilities, Accountabilities and Duties:
• Promoting UNICAT Business growth focussing on the sales of Catalyst products to Ammonia, Refining, Syngas and Methanol Industries.
• Deliver and sell Magma and Unicat products to new and repeat customers, maximize new business opportunities where possible
• Actively participating in UNICAT training programmes including training UNICAT Personnel in additives sales.
• Actively participating in business/sales conferences and other Networking events to represent the business and identify new sales opportunities.
• Arranging and attending regular sales visits across Europe.
• Liaising with Technical, Commercial and Production teams to ensure orders are dealt with efficiently.
• Performing the role with honesty, Integrity and adherence to all legal and ethical standards of the company.
• Any additional duties as may be assigned from time to time by your supervisor or upper management.
• Working from home, but with with 40% of time spent travelling internationally, within and outside of Europe.
• Have a technical background and industry experience, ideally within ammonia, refining, syngas, or methanol industries.
• Be a confident and charismatic sales person, with excellent communication skills at all levels.
• Catalyst Sales experience is desirable but candidates with production plant experience of ammonia/refining/syngas/methanol will be considered.
• Have knowledge of purification adsorbents and catalysts.
• Chemical engineering or equivalent degree
• Language skills: English and German as minimum. The ability to speak French is desirable.
• Flexible and willing to travel internationally.
• Good team player. Will need minimal training and supervision to perform the job.