Magma Ceramics has the capability and experience to manufacture and supply high performance, precision made products to a wide variety of industries and market sectors.
- Crucibles and pouring refractories for Superalloys, primary and secondary melting, investment casting & powder metals using vacuum induction or air melt furnaces
- Distribution Boxes, Tundishes, Launders, Pancheons, Nozzles & Insulating Fibre Hot-Top Inserts for ingot electrode and bar-stock manufacture
- Well Blocks, Ladles, Fibre Nozzles, Ladle Shrouds for steel making
- Crucibles, Launders & Feeder-heads used in the melting and refining of precious and non-ferrous metal alloys
- Metamics for multi-dip immersion temperature measurement in VIM furnaces
- Silicon Carbide Muffle linings for sealed quench and other special atmosphere furnaces in the heat treatment of metals
- Refractory Forehearth Superstructure, Expendables and Fibre Pre-forms in container & float glass industries
- Saggars and other kiln furniture items used to produce technical ceramics, piezo ceramics, semi conductors, HV resistors etc.
- Crucibles, Tundishes & Zirconia Atomising Nozzles for powder metallurgy and additive manufacturing.
Magma Ceramics is a world leader in the manufacture and supply of refractory components to the Superalloy Sector. These fully fired shapes are for the vacuum induction melting of Superalloys including Nickel and Cobalt based alloys.
Iron, Steel and Other Metals
Magma Ceramics, having manufacturing facilities in Vietnam and UK, offers a range of advanced refractory engineered solutions for metal processing industries from Iron, Steel and Aluminium to Copper, Platinum, Titanium and other precious metals.
Magma Ceramics has the capability and capacity to manufacture complete forehearth assemblies for the glass industry including forehearth arch blocks, burner blocks, bottom blocks, channels, O-Rings and O-Ring Preforms.
Magma Ceramics offers an extensive range of materials and manufacturing techniques and supplies a wide range of Muffles, Saggars, Setters, Trays and Tiles to numerous heat treatment industries.
Magma Ceramics manufactures a range of materials for saggars, setters, trays, tiles to be used in the manufacture and sintering of Advanced, Technical and Bio Ceramics.